Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hoo are [you] ????

Hoo are you
Check out the party and link up!
NightOwlCrafting



Here are this week's questions!
1. Do you pay your bills online or through snail mail?
2. How many email accounts do you have?
3. Do you use XM/Sirius, radio, ipod, CD, or etc.. in your vehicle?
4. What shows are sparking your interest on TV right now?
5. Name 3 things that you think of when you hear the word "GREEN"!
1= I pay online and snail mail! We really don't have any personal bills, but what we do have I have direct pay, then the others are our business! Those we send checks!
Kinda of nice to have not many bills! God has blessed us!
2= 3 - I have a personal/blog account, my husband and I have an account together, then we have a business account!
3= Radio, IPOD, CD I love having all of them! I love to listen to talk shows!
4= My hubby and I just finished Lost, that show is a trip! I loved it, but was glad it was over! American Idol this is the first season I've really been into! We love CSI too!
5= My favorite color, trees, environment!
This is such a fun thing that Night Owl Crafting is doing! I love it join in!

6 comments:

  1. Fab answers! I've only just started watching CSI, still not sure about it, and Lost, OMG if I could claim back the hours I spent watching it I would, I've never shouted at the TV as much as I did watching that show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this because question number 1 reminded me to pay my gas/electric bill online before I missed the due date! That's the one downfall of getting statments online... they get lost in the email mix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! New follower thru Hoo Are You. Great answers. I watched the first season of Lost, then got behind and never felt like I could catch up so I stopped lol Drop by and see me if you get the chance, thanks!

    Kimberley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have watched all 10 seasons of American Idol! I love the judges this year, but I am not too impressed with the contestants! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! Look forward to reading it on a regular basis. Trish McCawley Brewster

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE CSI - the original is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete