Sunday, March 13, 2011

[Monogrammed Bag]

I bought this at Hobby Lobby for 4.99 and it was half off!!!

So it was 2.50!

I wanted to make a monogramed bag for my sis-in-law = Courtney!

She’s a teacher and goes to the gym a lot! I thought it would be great for either! It has two pockets in the front and is gigantic!

B.large 172

I made these flowers. I took three different fabrics that I thought would look great together. You cut about an 1" by 20” twist the fabric. I use felt that is the same color as the fabric to glue the flowers on. I start in the center and go around and around! Then glue a button in the center.

Then I drew a C on the green fabric! It’s both of our favorite color!

B.large 158B.large 160

I hot glued it all on and it was a complete project of 20 minutes!

She absolutely “LOVED” it! So simple and so personal!

B.large 161

- B.Large

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty!

    I am having a giveaway on my blog. $35 sc + free shipping to get a custom trendy backpack for your kid from Paige Holliday Designs. All you have to do is leave a comment.

    http://houseonashwelllane.blogspot.com/2011/03/35-store-credit-free-shipping-to-get.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! You can never have to many monogrammed items! Thanks for linking it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww...I agree with Allison...you can never have too many things monogrammed! :)

    Thanks so much for linking to "20 Below Thursday"! :)

    ReplyDelete