Thursday, March 17, 2011

Garden & Glam

It was my niece Emma’s Birthday last week! I found this black board at Cash King! Remember this post!

1.50 for this baby! I made a flower out of my string beads from this post! I love the simple project! Make a cute flower stick it on with glue gun, then write with the ChalkInk pens!

B.large 020

B.large 022

Her and her mom love to be in the garden! They just moved in a new house that looks like a barn! It needs a lot of work in the garden, so Emma really needed/wanted some clippers! I couldn’t be boring with just clippers! She should have a glamorous watering can, rain jacket- it’s Oregon we often have rain! Sunscreen in case the sun comes out to play! Then some fun hair things and something for her room!!! Plus the Whiskey barrel was on sale for 10 bucks and really you spend 5 on a bag! So I thought it would be super cute with flowers in it on their porch!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute gift! I bet she'll enjoy it! Thanks so much for linking up to my Catch a Glimpse party last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love anything chalkboard :)

    Thanks so much for linking to "20 Below Thursday"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. L-o-v-e this!! Love your designs. I'm following now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great idea! love this!

    ReplyDelete