I found this at our local Cash King, let me tell you they have the most random stuff in that store! It’s quite a trip to go in!
Any hoo I found this for a $1.50! I thought it would be super cute for my sis-in-law Courtney!
I drew an H for their name Hansen, but didn’t like it!
I found a font on dafont.com (check it out!) I did the best I could to duplicate it free hand in pencil! Then I used my wood burner to burn it into it!
The Hansen’s
What do you think? Not bad eh!
This is my family Christmas card! I think it will be great in their new abode! I’m going there to visit this weekend and can’t wait to see them!



























What a great find and a cute project.
ReplyDeleteThis is soo adorable and the price tag is amazing! Hope you will share with my Pink Hippo Party @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2011/02/pink-hippo-party-17.html
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I bet it will look great!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up!
You have such a wonderful blog. I decided to award you with The Versatile Blogger Award. Hop on over to my blog to claim your prize. http://diyhshp.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun blog you have! I love Dafont too, it is one of my biggest time wasters!! I am flattered you choose to follow my blog, I am your newest follower as well!
ReplyDeleteladybirdln.blogspot.com
Very cute, I'm sure she loves such a personalized gift! Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteOh, yeah! You scored well on this corkboard and the final product is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, we have a Swap Followings Linky Party going on right now where you get to meet excellent bloggers and increase your followers in the process. It's easy to join - just whip up a post and include the party button in the post then link up and start following other bloggers in the party so they can follow you, too. I'll be honored if you party with us at http://www.homemakeronadime.com/2011/03/swap-followings-linky-pary-030711.html. See you there :)
LOVE this transformation!! Your blog is adorable!! It is amazing you are totally blogging it up perfectly! You are so great. Thanks for your sweet comments! We do have stuff in common!! Love it! We can be bloggy BFF's!! Let's keep in touch! I am your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteCute! Made with love and you just can't beat that price!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful piece at a great price! Thanks for linking up to Creation Mondays @ ~The Life of Me~!
ReplyDeleteCute! I bet they'll love it :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for linking to "20 Below Thursday"! :)