Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The [Versatile] Blogger Award!!

I’m moving on up in blog world!

Thank you so much to [bargain corner designs] for this super award! What I great way to start the week!

**There are some rules that go along with this.


1. You have to thank the person who awarded you & Link them back in your post


2. Tell everyone 7 random facts about yourself


3. Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers


4. Contact each blogger and let them know you've passed the award on to them, & let the "giver" know you accept the award.


Fact:

1. In my adult life I have moved 22 times. I am 25 so you do the math! Yes, that’s 22 times in 7 years. I now have lived in one place for almost 2 years, the longest I’ve been somewhere since I was in H.S. In my life I’ve moved 26 times. From Idaho to Maine and in between!

states_imgmap

2. I worked for Cirque Du Soleil, Varekai. I was the supervisor for Tapis Rouge, the VIP lounge! It was one of the best experiences of my life. I was able to meet some really great artists, celebrities, including Bill Gates!

Varekai-cirque-du-soleil-155515_600_500

3. I loved the Lord and strive everyday to pray and talk to him. He’s blessed me is so many ways

4. I was 17 when I tried out to be a Portland Trail Blazer dancer, I made it in the top 20 for 4 spots on the team. I didn’t make it, but was really close and met my best friend, at pre try-out clinic. Thanks to my mom complimenting her on her hair!

5. I am a clean freak, but learning that living in a 100 year old house on a ranch with dogs and a husband that consistently smell like [cow] and bring hay, dirt, and who knows what else. I’m becoming less of a clean freak. Makes my life a whole lot easier! I do keep my clothes color coordinated though!

6. I sometimes can’t sleep because I get so excited about my new inspiration from BLOGGER WORLD and all I want to do is stay home and craft!!!

7. I love “The Newlyweds” with Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson. I started a Myspace group called the “Ultimate Newlywed Fans” I seriously wish they still were together! I hate to hear that they are engaged and moving on. When I can’t sleep I watch my DVD of “The Newlyweds” I just love them!

The_Newlyweds_DVD

Here are some bloggers that I want to give the award to!!!!

http://thebirdspapaya.blogspot.com/

http://mythirdtruelove.blogspot.com/

http://somedaycrafts.blogspot.com/

http://daypartyof2.blogspot.com/

http://www.centsationalgirl.com/

http://diaryofacraftaholic.blogspot.com/

http://eyespydiy.blogspot.com/

http://funkypolkadotgiraffe.blogspot.com/

http://girlinair.blogspot.com/

http://raedesantislove.blogspot.com/

http://happyhappyhousewife.blogspot.com/

http://seekatesew.blogspot.com/

http://youseriouslymadethat.blogspot.com/

http://christinasadventures2010.blogspot.com/

http://www.domestically-speaking.com/

I love all these blogs! They have some really wonderful ideas!!

Please check them out and start following there always more fun things to come!

5 comments:

  1. ok, so now you have 21 followers! how do you do that again? Also, I am with you on the newlyweds thing. I just found on of my dvds, that wasnt in the case and it was all scratched up.... I almost cried. I forget that about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love learning new things about followers! I so appreciate the award :) I'm not sure when I'll get time to post some "unknown facts" about me...but hopefully it'll be soon :)

    Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks! I love your 7 facts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I liked reading your facts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Brandi! I accepted your award! and I have passed it on.

    ReplyDelete