Have you ever found a mascara that is perfect?
Then you go to the store to find out that it has been discontinued! This picture below is my LOVE of mascara's for about 5 years!
Last year I went to the store and it had been D/C'd! I went online and found the last one on an overstock website! I love the curved brushes, and those are hard to find!
I went to the store and bought all the curved brush mascaras I could find. This one seemed to be the best one I had found, but still not a 100% satisfied!
I went to the store and bought all the curved brush mascaras I could find. This one seemed to be the best one I had found, but still not a 100% satisfied!The first week or so it was sticky and seemed to get better after it dried out some!


I would buy other mascara and use my fantastic brush it helped! It's all about the brush!
I have pretty long lashes as it is! But I want to accentuate my natural lash!
I was told about Lash Accelerator by Rimmel.
I bought it about two weeks ago and I LOVE it! ( I know it's not a curved brush, but it works amazing!)
It's not sticky or gooey! It separates and I feel like my lashes pop more than they ever have!




























Thanks for stopping by my blog :).
ReplyDeleteI love rimmel london mascara.
I love, LOVE product reviews like this. I will definitely try this..I have puney lashes and need all the help I can get thanks for the tip!
ReplyDeleteYou both are welcome! I seriously love this stuff! I'm posting a new picture that my hubby took after I had worn the make-up all day!
ReplyDeleteSerious stuff!