I had made this “hair thang” way back in October! I had bought some bead string on sale at Michael's for a buck! I was getting into the flower making, I saw this laying around and I thought “Wow I could make a super cute hair thang!”
I made a circle on a piece of felt. Then I took the bead string and started at the center of the felt using a hot glue gun to attach it to the felt. Then placed a button in the center.
I also burned the edges of my felt to make it look more sealed. Then I hot glued the two together and put it on a head band!
B.Large Designs



























That is one cool hair "thang". I love it. Thanks so much for linking up to my Swing into Spring party. Hope to see you again next week.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Thanks for linking this up as well.
ReplyDeleteLooks perfect for spring!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for linking to "20 Below Thursday"! :)