My best friend- bridesmaid gave us a wood porch swing for our wedding present.
Before I met my husband my friend and I talked about where we saw each other in five years and she said that I would have a beautiful view from my front porch swing on a farm! Low and behold here I am three years later and living it! She also said we’d have two boys, one that was a sports fanatic and the other son would love books! That part of it hasn’t arrived yet, so time will tell!
It is a rainy spring so this is my view on a rainy week. The water in front isn’t usually there, it’s pasture normally! (Or not so normally these days )
The swing was unfinished wood, we stained it with a dark brown it had been that color for about a year, and the other day I was looking at, and thought it needed something more!
So I thought why not write LOVE on the planks! I “Love” it!!!
What do you think? It’s super perfect and simple!
B.Large Designs



























love this swing. so cool. i would love to have you link it up to our sister sunday link party.
ReplyDeleteAmy
www.Sistersofthewildwest.blogspot.com
Love your swing! I think adding a little "love" to it was a perfect idea :)
ReplyDelete~Amanda
aw it's so sweet!! I love porch swings!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for linking to "20 Below Thursday"! :)