Friday, July 6, 2012

Peony Bouquet

I found some really great silk flower bouquet pins on Pinterest. I thought I'd give it a try!
I bought the peony's from Walmart and the white flowers from the dollar store.
First I used three peony stems in a cream color. I made a triangle out of them. Then I used 5 small peony's that came on one stem that I cut using a wire cutter. I stuck a few in the middle and around the other peony's  Then I poked the dollar tree white flowers in as fillers. I also removed all of the leaves on all the flowers. Then I wrapped all the stems with brown floral wrapping tape. Lastly I used twine wire that I wrapped around the stems covering the floral tape.
I love it and can't wait to do more of this bouquet making!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment